Day 1: Ha Noi- Ha Long Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay
8:00-08:20 - Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
12:30 - Embark at Tuan Chau Harbour, Ha Long City. Transferred by tender to The Viet Beauty Cruise. Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
13:15 - Enjoy set lunch onboard while cruising on bay then freely relax with sea wind.
14:50 – Drop anchor at Vung Vieng fishing village (Belong Bai Tu Long Bay), tender will take passengers to visit one of the largest and oldest fishing village on Ha Long bay, exploring the lives of local fishing villagers and then visiting the farm of pearls processing.
15:10 – Return drop anchor, there, some options for extra activities such as: Kayaking, Swimming (* jump on from tender or at the beach nearby Vung Vieng village) with joyful time.
17:30 – Get back The Viet Beauty, take shower Then join in Sunset party …while the cruise’s moving to the area of Hang Trong for overnight.
18:00 - On board: Cooking class and Happy hours on sundeck with owl-light
19:30: Gala dinner, then freely relax with other choices: Squid fishing or Karaoke or chatting & drinking to each other on sundeck.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay- Ha Long Bay- Cat Ba island
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over Ha Long Bay or take part in a Tai Chi session on cruise sundeck.
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
7:45 - Visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites – one of the biggest & most beautiful caves on Halong bay.
9:30 - Back to the cruise, check out room. Change onto a Day-boat going Lan Ha Bay.Visit Monkey Island with endangered wild monkeys.
- Stop at Viet Hai harbor. Enjoy 5km cycling ride through wonderful jungle to Viet Hai village.Short trek inside Cat Ba National Park.
- Do cycling 5 km back to the harbor again. Enjoy lunch on board in Lan Ha bay.
- Arrive Beo harbor for a bus drive to Cat Ba town. Here you choose one of these options:
Opt 1) Stay overnight in Bungalow or in 3 star hotel (Hung Long Harbor..)
Opt 2) Stay overnight in 4 star hotel in Cat Ba town (Cat Ba Sunrise Resort)
19:00 Have dinner in hotel restaurant and free time at night to discover Cat Ba town
Day 3: Cat Ba island- Ha Long Bay- Ha Noi
07:00 Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Cat Ba town while having breakfast
08:00 Check out hotel. Bus takes you to harbor and get on the transfer boat to Ha Long Bay again.
- Change onto Day boat . Relax and photograph wonderful pictures of Ha Long on the way back.
11:00 Have lunch on Junk while cruising back harbor and leave Day boat ,
- Start bus dive back to Hanoi. Have a rest half-way to free your legs.
17:00 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
End of tour
Ha Long Bay is hailed as one of the great natural wonders of the world. It’s high up there on many peoples bucket lists and this Vietnamese national treasure is unlike any other place in the world. So when we were planning our trip through Vietnam, there was no way we were going to miss it.
When we were researching our visit to Ha Long Bay, there were lots of mixed reviews on how to go about it. Should we do a day trip or an overnight trip? Wing it with a travel agent in Hanoi or pre-book it? We decided in the end that staying overnight on a boat and sailing leisurely around the bay was the best way to see this expansive and ethereal UNESCO World Heritage Site, and we went with the The Vietbeauty Cruise Days 2 Nights ( boat and bungalow ) halong bay 3 day cruise,book halong bay cruise,joining mysterious The Vietbeuty Cruise halong 3 days 2nights with APT Travel .
Cat Ba Island on Halong Tour 3 days 2 nights
· Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
· Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afternoon.
· English speaking guide.
· Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board.
· Meals as indicated.
· Tai Chi season
· Water on the bus
· Travel insurance.
· Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
· Single supplement:
Pay extra on board $40 per night
Pay extra at hotel $25 per night
· Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
· Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…
· Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
· From 5 up to 9 years old charge 75%.
· From 10 years old up: Charge adult price.